Logan turned 1 and we had a fun party for her. Lots of family and friends were able to make the day very special for her. Here are a few pictures from that day!
Logan has done a lot of growing up since she turned 1. It has been so much fun watching her grow and change and learn. It is amazing how fast she wants to learn. She learned to walk two days before her first birthday and now she is almost 15 months and on the verge of running. She can say a few words: Mommy, Daddy, Doggy, Please (as well as sign this one), hi, and bye. She can also wave. Play Peek a boo, dance, and climb on the couch. She also knows how to close the door. So whenever you go into a room she is not far behind and closes the door and then claps. Its pretty cute. She has quite the personality on her as well and she is very independant. She also likes to try to put her own clothes on or my clothes. Everything goes over her head. Its pretty funny to watch her. Here are a few pictures of her playing "dress up", playing in general, and sitting on the couch.
Alexis goes back to school in a little over three weeks!!!! I feel like she just graduated from Kindergarten and now she will soon be in the first grade. She has had quite a busy summer. She went to princess camp, cedar point, the wave pool and has enjoyed many days spent in the pool. This summer, as well, her mother had a baby and so now she is a big sister again to another sister. How exciting for her! Another big thing that she did this summer is learn to tie her tennis shoes!!!! YAY for Alexis. I sat down with her one morning and taught her and she learned it in less than 10 minutes. She was very excited about this. Here are a few pictures from her graduation, first shoe tying, and summer fun, thus far.
Baby Shaver 2008, we found out is going to be another girl. Poor Jeramie, filled with a house full of girls, but it will be good for him. We are excited. We are still working on names. We have agreed and like one name but we are waiting to see if we can come up with anything else. SO I guess the name will come to us at the hospital. I really hate to plan like that. Anyways, the baby is doing good. She is definently a lot more active than Logan was in utero. It will be interesting to see how she will be when she reaches the outside.
I think that is all for now. In a few weeks we are taking a family vacation and then Alexis is off to school, we will celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary, followed by the arrival of Baby Girl Shaver at the end of October. Until next time, I hope everyone is doing well.....



2 comments:
Hey, Eryn! Long time no blog. Loved the update! You look fantastic... all of you. Logan is such a beautiful little girl. Her face just glows. She looks like a very happy kiddo. And that last picture of Alexis is awesome! It's cool you were able to teach her how to tie her shoes. That's kind of amazing to me that she picked it up so quickly! And yay! Another girl! Wow. How was it the day you found out? Anyway, it's really good to see all of you. How are you feeling this pregnancy?
Take care.
Hi, Eryn. I just wanted to let you know that I still check in on your blog regularly. I know we haven't talked much. I'm way behind on emails and calls to the people I think of and should be in contact with. C'est la vie! I hope you are all well. Your due date must be getting close. I'd love to see an updated picture of your baby bump and hear how everything is going with your pregnancy and with the girls. Hoping you are well,
Samara
Post a Comment