Hello everyone,
So sorry it has been so very long. As you all know I am very busy now that I have an 18 month old to chase around as well as a newborn. I am sure you are all wondering what she looks like and get to know her....so here is what I got for you...
Our newest addition arrived on October 22 at 7:16am. When everyone says that with your second they come much quicker...they seem to be right. I pushed maybe six times and she was out!!! Yay for me...... hehe....anyways, she weighed in at 6lbs 10oz and was 20 in long. She had a full head of hair just like her sister...Personality wise, she is very laid back, loves to cuddle and she just take things in stride. She loves to take bathes or take a shower with mom and especially loves to have her hair washed. We named her London Rainn.
We really had a tough time coming up with a name this time. So one night I pulled out a world map and started to go through different cities and tada we had a first name. Her middle name is after the comedian Rainn Wilson from the office...Jeramie loves this guy and he really liked his first name and liked it for London. Here are a few pictures. Hopefully more soon....as you know finding the time to just be myself comes few and far between. But bare with me I will try to find time to post...until next time, enjoy...and Happy Holidays
So sorry it has been so very long. As you all know I am very busy now that I have an 18 month old to chase around as well as a newborn. I am sure you are all wondering what she looks like and get to know her....so here is what I got for you...
Our newest addition arrived on October 22 at 7:16am. When everyone says that with your second they come much quicker...they seem to be right. I pushed maybe six times and she was out!!! Yay for me...... hehe....anyways, she weighed in at 6lbs 10oz and was 20 in long. She had a full head of hair just like her sister...Personality wise, she is very laid back, loves to cuddle and she just take things in stride. She loves to take bathes or take a shower with mom and especially loves to have her hair washed. We named her London Rainn.



1 comment:
London. What a beautiful name. I can hardly believe you've already got two kiddos of your own, plus Alexis, of course. You're little family isn't so little anymore! London is lovely. We look forward to meeting her (and Logan) this coming year. Thanks for the post and update. Great pics!
Also, love the new banner and background. Very cute!
Post a Comment