Thursday, January 22, 2009

Regis and Kelly

Hello all

Well I decided to be that mom and enter her child in a contest for her looks! How could I resist she is so darn cute! Anyways if she makes it through the cut, then look for her picture on Regis and Kelly on Monday March 9th. If she is there then she made the Top 10! If she makes that then its all about the votes...so I will be counting on all of you to vote if we make it that far, wish us luck! PS I will post more pics of the other little one hen she is not crying in on my shoulder! ;)

1 comment:

Samara Link said...

Fun! Keep us posted. I don't watch Regis and Kelly, but I'll tape that episode just in case. :) Were you just able to submit one photo? If so, that would be a difficult choice. Anyway, she is absolutely beautiful. I think it's time for a family photo so I can see the girls right next to both of you. I'm thinking Logan has Jeramie's chin shape, but it's hard to tell without seeing you all together. Have a good one!