Hello again. Sorry for not posting sooner. It has been a mad house around here. A few weeks ago a teenager driving home from school decided that it was a great idea to show off for his girlfriend and her friends, and drove to fast around the curve in our neighborhood and came off the road. Needless to say, after he went through our neighbor's front lawn and the middle of ours as well through our two cars and ended in our other neighbors front lawn, in their flower beds, he was done showing off. The end result, was that he totalled my Cutlass and took out the back end of our mini van, and put nice pretty fragments of glass in our lawn. It has been really fun dealing with their insurance company. What a mess that has been...but hopefully for the most part we are done dealing with them until the Spring when they have to replace our sprinkler heads. Here are some of the pics from that day. We had some snow that day so you can see the tire tracks leading from our lawn into our neighbors and the damaged car.
Moving on from that, everything else is good. Logan is changing everyday. It makes me sad at how fast she is growing. But she is so much fun. She is crawling like crazy. Everyday I think she moves a bit faster. She is now trying to eat solid foods, when she wants to. I found that she likes real food as opposed to baby food in a jar. Which is perfectly fine with me because I can just mush up what we eat and feed it too her, it is a lot easier for me. She loves to follow Chase around, and she giggles while she does this, but I am not sure he likes it too much. (here she is learning to playing his favorite game, Fetch)
But he is good with her. She now has two front lower teeth. She looks so cute with them but I miss the toothless grins too. She also has developed her MMMM sounds. She said "MAMA" as her first word, although I don't think she realized she said it and it was to Belle, my parents dog! HAHA.....but now she does recognize that she is saying it. She crawls to me saying MAMA or AMAM. Its pretty darn cute. Although, Jeramie was sad that she didn't say dada first. So he is working on her! I think it is a competition between him and my dad with Dada and Grandpa!

A few months ago, Jeramie and I found a church that we both liked and wanted to join, so on December 16, we became members of the Orchard Lake Community Church, Presbyterian. We really like it there and the people are very friendly and inviting. We decided as well that this is where Logan would be baptized.
A little background as to how we came about this church. Sandy, had been a member of this church along with her family when she lived in the Sylvan Lake Area. Both of my step brothers were baptized there, her parents are there and her sister was married there. So when Jeramie and I visited, we decided that Logan be baptised there. It sort of carries on a family tradition of sorts.
Anyways, once we became members, we decided to baptize her on January 20, 2008, (we later found out that this was Sandy's Parents wedding anniversary) her 8 month birthday! It was a family event. Jeramie's sister Heather, and her daughters, Mitch and his family and Grandparents were able to attend. And my brother and his family, and my parents made the long trip as well.
Her Godparents, are Rhonda Shaver, and Sung Moon. Sung is one of my really good friends from college. Anyways, it was a fun day. Logan was such a trooper and she was so good.
When the pastor took her to baptize her, she just looked at him and played with his cross around his neck and coo-ed when he would ask us questions in regards to her upbringing. She timed them perfectly. It was so cute. Following the baptism we squeezed everyone into our home. We had quite the spread of food. We made homemade Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Cheesy Potatoes, Veggie Platter, Spinach Dip, and Cheese Tray. And to top off the event we presented Logan with a cake for the celebration.
Although she is not allowed to eat cake until she turns 1, I let her like a little frosting off my finger. I hope you enjoy the pics from the baptism. Hope everyone is doing well! Until next time, stay warm ;) and the two of you in Arizona, send some sunshine our way!!!!
Although she is not allowed to eat cake until she turns 1, I let her like a little frosting off my finger. I hope you enjoy the pics from the baptism. Hope everyone is doing well! Until next time, stay warm ;) and the two of you in Arizona, send some sunshine our way!!!! 


No comments:
Post a Comment